- Engages with local residents to ensure that it fully represents their opinions and concerns about the local environment to the London Borough of Bromley
- Is the representative body of people affected by the day-to-day operations of Biggin Hill Airport
- Opposes any changes to the terms of the Lease Agreement between London Borough of Bromley (Landlord) and Biggin Hill Airport Ltd (Lessee) which have the potential to threaten the environment and quality of life of Bromley residents
- Engages with the Councillors of the London Borough of Bromley to ensure they meet the obligations of the Landlord as defined by the Lease
- Engages with the Councillors of the London Borough of Bromley to ensure that they provide mechanisms to monitor that Biggin Hill Airport Ltd operates within the restrictions defined by the Lease and that appropriate penalties are levied when this is not the case
- Engages with the Councillors of the London Borough of Bromley to ensure they work with the airport to implement noise mitigation measures and where possible to establish flight paths which do not over-fly residential areas
Contact us: Info@FlightpathWatch.co.uk
And don't forget to FOLLOW us, too...